Situation analysis, drawing up the job specifications and defining the search strategy
In order to find the right candidate for you, we get to know your company and your personal situation in a personal talk with you. As soon as we’ve gained an overview of the relevant area, your corporate culture and the resulting requirements, we’ll create a job specification profile together. We define a specific search strategy and milestones for the course of the personnel search.
The better we know you and your requirements, the more quickly and efficiently we can support you in your search.
The search covers the following criteria, among others:
- Primary specification profile (training, professional experience, expertise, etc.)
- Required technical, sector-specific and language skills
- Hierarchic integration in the company organisation
- Soft skills that are necessary/advantageous for doing the job in hand
- Intercultural skills
- Contractual modalities (fixed-term, open-ended, part/full-time, interim, executive, etc.)
- Work location and desired starting date
- Context in which the employee is being recruited, their role in their company and, in particular, development perspectives too
Start of the search and identification of the candidates
Based on the search strategy, we draw up lists of target companies to identify relevant candidates. After we’ve compiled all the relevant target companies, we rely on our database, recommendations from our network, search engines, social networks and the telephone to identify candidates.After working out the candidate profile together with you, we start the search using a variety of sourcing methods. The methods are selected individually, depending on the specification profile.
- Algorith-based, multi-channel search
- Direct contact / executive search
- Online and offline search
- Network groups, social media
- Candidate search via database
- Trade fairs, job events, seminars
Interviews and preselection
In order to present you with the first candidates as soon as possible, we rely not only on classic communication channels like telephone and e-mail but also on social networks to contact them directly. We approach candidates in an individual, tailor-made way via these channels to get them to enter the application process. We identify the most suitable candidates through an assessment of their application papers, including the scrutiny of certificates from companies and universities. In a structured interview, we scrutinise the candidates’ professional and personal suitability, their motivation and general circumstances. After examining their application papers, we carry out a preselection and decide which candidates will be invited to the interview.In the interview, we assess professional & practical competencies (hard skills) on the one hand, while placing equally strong emphasis on a candidate’s personal competencies on the other (soft skills)We thereby examine the following criteria, among others:
- Analysis of a candidate’s abilities in the workplace, their social and emotional qualities, their standards and values.
- Abilities and motivation
- Assessment of leadership qualities (if necessary): behavioural competencies and working approach as a manager and executive.
- Assessment of the candidate’s behaviour under a variety of working conditions
Presentation of the candidates at the client’s company
If the candidate fulfils the specification profile and agrees to continue with the application process, we compile an informative candidate dossier for you, in which we go into the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate in detail and describe their professional and personal suitability, as well as the motivation of the candidate and their actual willingness to change jobs. You thus save time and are able to quickly get a comprehensive overview of the candidate.
Among other things, the dossier contains:
- An objective assessment by the personnel consultant (strengths and weaknesses analysis, personal impression)
- Language skills
- Current salary and future salary expectations
- Testimonials and/or verification of the references
- Further verifications and any other relevant records / documents
Advice in the selection process at the client’s company
After introducing the candidates we can, on request, advise you in your selection process to the extent you require. A (joint) assessment of the presented dossier and your feedback are of decisive importance.
Your assessment also makes it possible to carry out a possible adjustment and refinement for the search.If you are interested in inviting a candidate, we’ll support you in administrating the initial introductory conversations or interviews (either directly at your company or at our office premises).Throughout the entire process, we act in the interests of clients and candidates as a trustworthy partner and continue to assist both parties after the signing of the contract.
Follow-up support & warranty services
Despite the rigorous checking of the candidates it can nonetheless happen that the contractual relationship is terminated after a few weeks or months. Irrespective of the reason for terminating the contract, we offer our clients a free post-search in the first 3 months (search on a success basis) or 12 months (search on a mandate basis) following the recruitment. We’ll assist you in an advisory capacity at every point in our collaboration.