Today’s labour market is continually confronting us with new challenges. Digital transformation processes are fundamentally changing and influencing the professional environment surrounding us all, both in Switzerland and elsewhere.
Besides new product and service innovations, changing business processes and technological possibilities, future-oriented, innovative customer experiences also need to be developed. Digitisation is enabling the emergence of new professional job profiles, while others are changing or being completely transformed.
In order to remain competitive in the future too, employers are engaged in a fight for the best candidates. The demand for talents in the digital world is thereby greater than ever, and the «war for talents» is omnipresent.
The world of personnel consultants is also changing at an incredible pace. Artificial intelligence, automated processes, and digitisation at all levels are just a few of the keywords here. Nowadays, a personnel consultant must be able to expertly handle new, constantly changing e-recruiting methods, social platforms like LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Instagram, etc. – and, in particular, to engage with platforms like GitHub, GitLab, TeaHub, and the like in the digital world. They should thereby be familiar with multi-channel searches, search algorithms, and Boolean search.
As an executive search company, BRC Barg Recruiting & Consulting GmbH has since 2019 been helping you find the best possible candidate for a job vacancy in the IT/digital/technology field. We systematically assist with the entire process, from the situation analysis to the signing of the contract and beyond, to enable the position to be filled as soon as possible:
- Situation and position analysis, drawing up the job requirements
- Defining the search strategy
- Personnel search and identifying candidates through active sourcing
- Approaching potential candidates directly, in a personal, individualised way
- Application management, interviewing candidates
- Suitability assessment, strengths and weaknesses analysis, and preselection
- Advice on the selection process at the client’s company
- Follow-up support through regular feedback talks